When COVID-19 first began to bite, many of our customers and training participants were concerned that they might miss out on their language training. Fortunately, in addition to face-to-face training at our customers' premises, we offer a range of virtual learning solutions to enable individual and group training online. Virtual language training is in many ways similar to face-to-face training, and we employ the same underlying methodologies and philosophies in its implementation.
Although we are looking forward to seeing our training participants face-to-face again in the near future, we would like to take this opportunity to point out some of the benefits you can expect from switching to virtual training:
- Realism: For many people, the majority of real business communication takes place online. Face to face communication is very different.
- Home-office friendly: Despite the many inconveniences of COVID-19, many people are now becoming familiar with working from home. Online training not only makes in-house training possible without being in-house... or perhaps in your own house.
- Cut costs: Online training means your meeting rooms remain free, employees don't lose time going to and from the training location and trainer travel costs are a thing of the past.
- Technology: The virtual training environment allows for the full application of digital learning technologies that would not be possible in a traditional classroom.
- Flexibility: Without being tied down to a physical location, virtual training offers greater flexibility in terms of scheduling and participation.